Sunday, October 11, 2009
Checked this jump shot by the Gossip Committee:
Today my face ain't any better. Maybe like 2 buns stuffed at both sides of the cheeks. I hope the swelling will go off by tomorrow. I'm thinking of going library tomorrow to borrow more story books!!! Maybe sitting down at the cafeteria- reading the book and enjoying a nice warm hot chocolate. Yeah!!I am leaving house in another hour to meet with with denise and her family for darren and her birthday celebration. And i was told they booked a room with Karaoke...hopefully, the swelling does not affect the singing. Hahs. Tomorrow is GEMS registration day. Its boring and i am not looking any forward to taking GEMS. Dang it.
School's starting soon in another week's time. I guess its gonna be worse than getting the General anasthesia. I ate more variety of food today instead of just plain porride. I Shared Kaya toast with my grandpa..drank ice milo. Ate porridge with boiled chicken.
Leaving my house soon.. gotta get changed!!! :D